Estimated lead times are stated for each product on their respective pages. Please note that this is just an estimate. If you have a specific deadline, please contact us prior to making the purchase and we will do everything possible to meet your request. Items that say "Ready to Ship," are generally in the mail within 3 days of making the purchase. Souda ships most of our larger items via UPS or Fed Ex and our smaller pieces ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you have a preferred courier or if you're interested in expediting the shipping and handling time, please contact us directly.Rush Orders
In some select cases we are able to ship items much faster than the standard lead time. If you need an item much quicker than the stated lead time, please contact us directly to see if we can rush your order. Rushed orders cannot be cancelled.International Shipping
Souda's webstore is currently only configured to ship to the United States and Canada. If you live in another part of the world and you're interested in purchasing a product from Souda, please contact us to receive a shipping quote.Return Policy
Returns are accepted on all unused items within 15 days of the item being received for store credit only less a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is the liability of the purchaser. Shipping/delivery expenses will not be refunded. If your initial order did not incur a shipping charge, the shipping expense will be subtracted from the amount refunded. Please contact Souda with any further questions.Return Exclusions
- Returns are not accepted on clearance/discontinued items, items on sale, items that have been installed, samples or custom orders.
- Souda will not refund, replace, or repair damaged items that have not been reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If Souda agrees to a return but the item is not delivered to the provided address in the same condition in which it was received, the return will not be authorized.
- Souda is not responsible for delays on behalf of our third party shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, USPS, other freight services, etc) or for shipping delays that are a result of the weather. Accordingly we do not accept returns on items due to reasonable delays caused by any shipping service. On certain occasions Souda may guarantee a date your items will ship, but we can not guarantee the precise date the items will arrive.
Unless the item says 'Ready to Ship' at the time of purchase, all furniture and lighting objects are considered made to order (even if the components to assemble the product are in stock). If an order is cancelled within 3 days, Souda will issue a full refund. Items that are cancelled after 3 days are refunded (for credit) less a 15% cancellation fee. Cancellations are not allowed for rushed orders, custom products, items that are on sale, or for items that have already shipped.Damages
Items that arrive damaged must be reported within 5 days in order to receive a refund/replacement. You must photograph the packaging from each side, photograph the label on the box, & keep all of the original packaging in order to qualify.Storage
Orders that are not picked up or shipped (due to the buyer's request) within 30 days of completion are subject to a 3% storage fee per month. If an item is not picked up or shipped within 6 months, the order is consider unclaimed, the inventory will be reallocated, and the order will not be refunded.Warranty Coverage
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Souda LLC will repair or replace(at Souda’s discretion) products, parts, and components that prove defective due to improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance; Souda will repair or replace the aforementioned product, part, or component with a comparable product, part, or component. Shipping, packaging, installation, and uninstallation costs shall be borne solely by the purchaser.
This warranty extends only to original purchasers who acquire new products from Souda, or a Souda authorized reseller. Proof of purchase must be provided to receive any services under this Warranty.Warranty Period
The Warranty Period for Furniture, Lighting, and Accessory Products purchased from Souda LLC is 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product.Warranty Exclusions
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal commercial/residential use
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Souda LLC authorized service technician.
- Natural variations in wood grain or other natural materials or the presence of character marks
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Malfunctions or damages that are present at the time of purchase or caused by shipping which are not reported within 3 days of receiving the item
Prices may be subject to change without notice. If an item increases in price after you have made a purchase, you will not be required to pay the additional cost, however Souda reserves the right to cancel the order. If an item decreases in price within 3 days after you have made a purchase, we are happy to offer you store credit for the price difference if you contact us to make the request within 7 days of the original purchase.Refunds
Full or partial refunds, when they occur, will take up to 3 weeks to process. At Souda's discretion, the refund may come in the form of a reversed credit/debit card transaction or via check.Terms are Subject to Change
The terms and warranty information listed on this page are subject to change without notice. The terms and conditions listed at the time Souda receives payment for your order are considered binding.Limited Liability
Souda’s liability is limited solely to Souda’s branded products. Souda is not liable for injuries or direct or indirect damages of any kind that result without limitation from using Souda’s products, website, content, or information gathered while purchasing a Souda product. Souda’s liability does not extend to any item that was produced for Souda by an outside vendor or independent contractor. By using this site and purchasing a Souda product, you agree to hold harmless and defend Souda from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim that is based on your use of Souda’s website, products, or other assets.Privacy
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics